6 Nations Rugby Tournament

Started by JudgeDredd, February 06, 2015, 02:11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

JudgeDredd

Thanks. Picked them up at the William Wallace Monument in Stirling.

Left one is William Wallace and right one is Robert the Bruce
Alba gu' brath

JudgeDredd

What a superb second half from the Welsh. They've totally almost stolen the cup from underneath the Irish and English....almost

There's still 2 games to go. Ireland need to beat Scotland by 21 points and England need to beat France by 16...both are do-able - but asking a lot.

What a superb competition.  O0
Alba gu' brath

JudgeDredd

wow...Scotland owes a MAHOOSIVE apology to Wales. We stole that from them and gave it to the Irish/English/French in that order.

Scotland had lost all their games up to today and yet had played great rugby...and yet they lost by 30 points today!! Totally embarrassed. I've got Welsh mates texting me and I dare not look at what they are saying!

Embarrassed.com!  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
Alba gu' brath

JudgeDredd

The end

Well done Ireland. Unlucky Wales - it was our fault. Unlucky England - good bloody fight.

No-one - but no-one - expected these results today. Sure...the final results were probably without doubt....but Wales beating Italy by THAT AMOUNT....Ireland beating Scotland by THAT AMOUNT and England beating France BY THAT AMOUNT???
It just wasn't expected. Superb day. Yeah...we lost AND got the Wooden Spoon...but screw it...what a day for rugby!!!

Well done Ireland. Unlucky England (superb battle) and my sincerest apologies to Wales on behalf of the Scottish nation - who threw your chance of the Championship cup away!

Italy - you massively deserved to be above Scotland in the table...you outplayed them at Murrayfield. Unlucky England. Superb game against France...just not enough...just. Unlucky France...good fight at Twickenham.

Let us be under no illusion.....this is by far, without exception, the single best rugby tournament of the world.

Now...Scotland...lets try again...! FFS!  :knuppel2:
Alba gu' brath