Main Menu

NFL QB's on Facebook

Started by Arctic Blast, March 25, 2013, 12:22:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arctic Blast

And yes, the Johnny Unitas movie role for Flacco was indeed mentioned in there.  ;D

bayonetbrant

QuoteTen Bucks  No it's true.  He is.

comedy gold
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Martok

Quote from: bayonetbrant on April 29, 2013, 05:52:33 AM
QuoteTen Bucks  No it's true.  He is.

comedy gold
Heh!  Yeah, that was my favorite part as well. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Arctic Blast

They're back, baby!

The Hall of Fame Edition of the series brings in classic quarterbacks. Who will win the insult war between Favre and Rodgers? Who is the dumber explainer of jokes : Roethlisberger or Bradshaw? Is Joe Montana or Steve Young the superior slinger of insults? Is Joe Namath drunk? Is Joe Flacco relevant? And why is Riley Cooper...oh dear.

bayonetbrant

f'n' AWESOME

QuoteTERRY BRADSHAW
IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE ANTHONY WEINER TEXTED PHOTOS OF HIS PENIS A BUNCH OF TIMES.
6 Hours Ago . Like

BEN ROETHLISBERGER
Hey. I was just gonna say that!
6 Hours Ago . Like
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Martok

BWHAHAHAHAHA!! 

So much hilarity this week: 

QuoteBRETT FAVRE

I changed my mind. I'M BACK!

ESPN, Peter King, and John Madden just creamed their pants reading this
QuoteDREW BREES

Uh-oh. Looks like we got us an old fashioned, "Joke Explain-Off."
QuoteABBOT AND COSTELLO'S GHOSTS

ENOUGH, ALREADY. WE GET IT.
JOE FLACCO
QuoteJOE FLACCO

Listening to Bradshaw and Roethlisberger is like watching two circus gorillas debate quantum physics.

And of course, I would like to thank Aaron Rodgers for christening the term "HALL-OF-F**K-YOU".  ;D 

"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

TheCommandTent

Absolutely hilarious as usual. 
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Arctic Blast

Seems like an appropriate place to throw this video :

Their willingness to do things like this is why I am simply incapable of hating the Manning brothers.

TheCommandTent

Quote from: Arctic Blast on August 06, 2013, 03:31:01 PM
Seems like an appropriate place to throw this video :

Their willingness to do things like this is why I am simply incapable of hating the Manning brothers.

That was .... umm ... odd ...    ???
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Martok

Arctic Blast

Okay, Riley Cooper's inclusion this week caused me to spit water all over my desk.

Also nice to see creepy Sam Bradford make an appearance. And Mark Sanchez having part of his response intercepted was pure gold.

bayonetbrant

Russell Wilson for the win!  ;D

Martok

I WILL SUPER GLUE DOG FUR TO YOUR FACE, NAIL A TAIL INTO YOUR ASS, AND PUT YOU IN A BASKET ON MICHAEL VICK'S DOORSTEP WILSON!

Martok

Fantasy draft, baby! 

LOL.  I think Sanchez is actually getting more hate this week than Romo is!  (Those poor, poor Jets fans...)  ;) 

BanzaiCat

Geez, there sure are a lot of Matts in the NFL. :D