Naval Hurricane mentioned yet?

Started by em2nought, November 25, 2022, 02:30:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

em2nought

Stolen elections have consequences.

Destraex

If only it were real time it could be a replacement for SES Jutland.
Looks kinda fun.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

CaptainKoloth

It's basically WWI Atlantic Fleet. Which is a good thing. Though in my opinion it doesn't hold a candle to Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

em2nought

Hope you can give us some feedback if your tinker around with it. 
Stolen elections have consequences.

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

There's not a lot of meat on the game's bones right now, just a few missions and a mission generator, but campaigns are slated to-come and it's being put together by one person...so I'm willing to support his road-map for the game even if it takes a long time.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

Sorry...couldn't resist.  But the title of the thread is indeed Naval Hurricane.   ;D

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

I would recommend a title change for this one for exactly that reason.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I agree. How about, 'Naval Tempest'? No, wait.... #:-)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

W8taminute

Quote from: Sir Slash on November 29, 2022, 01:29:22 PM
I agree. How about, 'Naval Tempest'? No, wait.... #:-)

Ha!  I saw what you did there.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk