LnLT Modern Era Core Rules v4.1 Final Available to Download

Started by Thrawn, December 11, 2015, 05:58:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrawn

This is the latest set of guidelines and regulations for the game system written by Jeff Lewis. These rules present the core rules for the game system for modules taking place from 1960 to Present. Notable changes from previous versions of the rules (v3.1 and earlier) will be presented in BLUE text. Feel free to use these rules with previously published modules.

PDF Living Rules: http://forums.lnlpublishing.com/resources/lnlt-modern-era-1960-present-core-rules-final.88/
Printed Book: http://store.lnlpublishing.com/Modern-Era-Core-Rules-Book

We were asked if there was any difference between the PDF and the Printed book for the Lock'n Load Tactical Core Rules. The answer is YES there is, the printed book does have some tables and reference charts not in the PDF. They are more of general reference in this case. We do include the reference tables and charts in the new core games and expand on them for the game they are included in.

We made the printed book available for those that have an older games in the series and wanted to use the updated rule set and have a hard copy in their hands.

So if you are buying any of the newly released core games you will also get a printed copy of the manual with expanded reference cards. As we promised the new rules are available for anyone to download for free.

David

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Double Deuce

Man, the last few months of this year my printer has really been taking a beating.  :'(

bbmike

Nice! Are there any plans to cover earlier time periods? American Revolution would be cool.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Thrawn

Hello,

At the moment I will say no, but as you can see we are really ramping up.  It also depends on the demand for that time period.

David

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Double Deuce

What games using the LnLT Modern Era rules are still available. Seems about all are out of stock or dependent on those that are out of stock?

Thrawn

Hello,

Days of Villainy currently and Heroes of the Nam and Heroes of the Falklands should be out before Christmas or very shortly after the holidays.  The other games in the series are all printing now.  We wanted the manuals released and available before the games came out.  Please remember that this new manual that can be used with any game in the series.

David