Hex and counter wargame Tutorial - Case Blue/Vassal

Started by wargamerbrasil, April 19, 2013, 06:59:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wargamerbrasil

Hi,

I´m new here, and I´m looking for people who want to play wargames. I don´t know if someone here plays it, but I´m making a tutorial to help people to know a little about them.

I already have two videos complete.

Tutorial 1 - Starting a game:

Tutorial 2 - Setup/Scenario objective comments:

Case Blue is a hex and counter tabletop wargame and I´m playing it by e-mail at Vassal.

Thoughts, ideas, suggestions... I´d like very much...

If someone wants to try a play, please contact me!

Thanks,
Alexandre

Bison

Welcome!  Nice start to your videos.  My only recommendation is that you add in some music to fill in the soundless void.  Good stuff man.

wargamerbrasil

Thanks,

I´ll look for some music to add to them, maybe in the next one I've already broke the silence... :)

wargamerbrasil

This is the third video tutorial.
In this video This is the third video, I play through Reinforcement/Movement/Supply Phases.

Sorry,
Still silent...  :-X

wargamerbrasil

This is the fourth video tutorial, in this one we watch the opponent Reaction Phase an play Combat and Exploitation Phases.

wargamerbrasil

This is the fifth video tutorial, in this one I make comments about the first German Turn.

MikeGER

Quote from: Bison on April 19, 2013, 08:53:40 PM
Welcome!  Nice start to your videos.  My only recommendation is that you add in some music to fill in the soundless void.  Good stuff man.

wargamerbrasil,
please check if the music is free, YouTube blocks a lot of gameplay videos because the music owning company is battling it out with Youtube (Germany) to collect some more royalty-cents.  and so youtube block it preemptive here
(i know there are workarounds, like http://hidemyass.com/ usage, but it seems YT found a way to block that too last time i need it to watch some fan-made DCS-flight sim footage) 

PS: wellcome to the forum  :) ... i like the global taste and composition of the wargaming community here.
  Good to have you  8)

wargamerbrasil

Thanks Mike!

I´ve got some royaltie free musics from Audiomicro.com and used them at my new play in another topic: http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=6090.0.

Before this weekend I´ll post the sixth tutorial video with the russian turn and the air rules, now with music...  ;D

Regards,
Alexandre

wargamerbrasil

This is the sixth tutorial video. In this one we see the Russian turn and the Air Barrage rules: