Main Menu

FRIDAY de Otoño

Started by Pete Dero, September 10, 2021, 04:56:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete Dero

War in the East 2 and/or Mass Effect Legendary.

Geezer

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

Gusington

9/11 is never easy for me, as I expect it is never easy for many here.

With that said, I will be continuing my Attila: Total War campaign, modded with the Martel mod...see here:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1224466919

Solid mod if you are interested in the 'Dark Ages' (8th century) - I'm playing as the Umayyads in Spian, expanding out into the Mediterranean (a war with remnants of the Roman Empire has just begun) and it's really good - detailed, well put together, snappy AI, nice UI updates and it runs well!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Dammit Carl!

Picked up Hard West (snicker) for a song at Steam - still cheap as of a moment ago, btw - so will give 'er a go.  Otherwise, I'm amazed at how moderately competent I am in World of Warships versus just how utterly shit I am in World of Tanks, so I'll keep flogging away at those two as well.

Sir Slash

I'll check-out that mod for Attila. I've been looking for something to get me excited about this game again. I am still working-on getting past the Russkies in WitE: The Road to Kiev and maybe getting back to Rome 2 with DEI. Have a great weekend Grogs.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

^Let me know what you think of it, you'll probably dig it.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MengJiao

Quote from: Dammit Carl! on September 10, 2021, 08:59:48 AM
Picked up Hard West (snicker) for a song at Steam - still cheap as of a moment ago, btw - so will give 'er a go.  Otherwise, I'm amazed at how moderately competent I am in World of Warships versus just how utterly shit I am in World of Tanks, so I'll keep flogging away at those two as well.

Yep, World of Warships can be pretty fun.  So this weekend: World of Warships, Enlisted Tunisia "closed" beta (whatever that means...empty beta might be closer to the truth) and some boardgames.

solops

Quote from: Geezer on September 10, 2021, 05:26:27 AM
Playing AI War 2 again.
I need to do that, but for now it's Shadow Empire.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

Fetrik

Battle brothers and maybe some CoE5

Destraex

Steel Division 2
Star Citizen
World of Warships
Dawn of War 1

"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Anguille

Not much time for gaming but would love to:

- finish the tutorial of Star Dynasties
- Playing one of the conquests scenario in Civilization 3