Feedback on The Battle of Verdun - Airship Dragoon AAR

Started by bayonetbrant, July 24, 2014, 09:02:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

W8taminute

That was a great read and good PR for a game that not many know about.  I fired it back up recently after the latest patch and am enjoying it a lot more than I was when I first got the game.  I think that tactical overview map that is now included makes a big difference in orienting yourself during battle and that makes the game less of a chore to play. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

-budd-

I enjoy this game, haven't visited it much since the patch. Has that space looking stuff always been in the game, artillery? space suits? I played a battle after the new patch to check out the new terrain, looks alot better. Hope he continues to add stuff, i'd really like to be able to switch stances during a turn as points allow.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.