Introducing TASK FORCE ADMIRAL Vol.1: American Carrier Battles

Started by The_Admiral, October 11, 2019, 12:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Admiral

Thank you gents!

Quote from: rocketman on October 03, 2020, 06:55:26 AM
A boxed set of the game with a manual one part history book and one part manual would be awesome. Sadly in the age of digital distribution it might be a hard sell, but maybe something that can be Kickstarted?

It is the plan  :D
Otherwise why would I share that kind of video - or do you think I am the kind who teases and doesn't let you approach the goods? What am I, a Hooters restaurant owner, some kind of monster basking in the suffering of others or what  :P

Talking about teasing...
There you go  ;)

Sir Slash

First teasing I've ever actually looked forward to Admiral. Keep 'em coming.  O0
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

If the manual description happens, it is a guaranteed purchase for me.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

The_Admiral

Thanks chaps, always appreciated :)

And here's the weekly delivery!

QuoteThis TBD is proceeding forward while the player surveys the scene from the island's air station (still to be made properly, of course). In other news, carriers are now learning to operate together & transfer planes to each other. All of this is, as always, very much work in progress, so don't fret! It can only get better from now.

Besides, we had a small community-based AI commander traits discussion on our discord yesterday, and we're still taking suggestions - so if you're into this kind of stuff, don't hesitate to join us over there for a chat!

https://discord.com/invite/xyWqGak

Cheers gentlemen  8)

MOS:96B2P

Very nice!!  I like the aircraft selection table and look forward to seeing the target selection part.

The_Admiral

Thanks bro, appreciated ^^
In other news...

HAPPY NAVY DAY 2020
to all the sailing Grogheads  8)
And most importantly, take care & stay safe! S!

The_Admiral

Hello boys!

We have a new update online covering the work done in the last couple months. Hope you'll approve of the contents  :coolsmiley:

https://drydockdreams.games/2020/11/20/legends-fall/

You all take good care and enjoy the weekend, gents!

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

rocketman

Eye candy  :smitten:
Dying to see some gameplay to get to know the intricacies of the game.

Toonces

I must live to play this game.  This might be my perfect game...loins so moist...   :buck2:
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

JasonPratt

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

The_Admiral

Thank you kind crowd  :smitten:

Here's some more stuff, although sort of contemplative this time :)

Sir Slash

That looks entirely too peaceful for my tastes.  ;D  But it does look good.