Saltwater fishing in a Bikini

Started by steve58, December 30, 2015, 05:17:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve58

...sorry, no its not Gus or Star >:D

http://man-break.com/tarpon-fishing-with-darcizzle-a-beginners-guide-to-flats-fishing-in-a-bikini/?utm_source=Outbrain&utm_medium=CPC&utm_campaign=Outbrain%20Bikini%20Fishing%20Oct%202015%20Desktop

While this story/video is, ah um, very entertaining to watch, I gotta wonder about the masked men that show up here and there in the video.  I'm guess a couple illegal/undocumented alien/immigrants...
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Sir Slash

She can hold my pole anytime she wants.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Freyland

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

steve58

I sea where this thread is going...
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Freyland

I do not require her tuna to be dolphin-free....

unless, of course, said impurities were on porpoise.

Staggerwing

Soon someone will invoke the FishHeads song just for the halibut.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Freyland

Whew!  I know 3 hours between replies isn't long, but I was worried this thread would flounder.

MetalDog

Done before.  And better.  You can all stop now.

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Staggerwing

Quote from: MetalDog on January 12, 2016, 09:22:13 PM
Done before.  And Betta.

Sorry, had to FIFY. The urge was too powerful.

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Freyland

Quote from: MetalDog on January 12, 2016, 09:22:13 PM
Done before.  And better.  You can all stop now.

So when that thing is on your hard drive, does it gets its own encrypted partition?

Sir Slash

That girl can fish and sell Crack at the same time.  ::)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.