Second Front (in Development)

Started by Jo B, August 13, 2019, 03:21:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jo B

Quote from: Sir Slash on September 18, 2019, 06:39:39 PM
That's great. The Brummbar is one of my favorites. O0
hope you will have some fun with it and damage some buildings before it malfuncts  8)

first version of fire, flame and smoke

Sir Slash

Not bad at all. How will fires start?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jo B

Quote from: Sir Slash on September 19, 2019, 12:12:04 PM
Not bad at all. How will fires start?

possible with a Leader with Squad and a Zippo, or Flamethrower or firing HE. depends on terrain.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jo B

Gun of the Day: Russian 76,2 mm air defense gun M1938
improved gun handling, reworked order buttons, improved infantry counter displays...

Jo B

Moving German Infantry with MG42

Moving German Infantry with MG42. Creeping, walking, running with and without an Officer. Disassembling the MMG and HMG.
As Passenger in a halftrack and bail out as riders when the tank rotates its turret.
Also notice the moved MMG, HMG can't fire after the move while the LMG or disassembled HMG, MMG can.
This disassemble HMG/MMG to LMG is only possible with German MG 42.
Disassemble weapons have less weight and costs the Infantry less movement to carry.

The hedge costs one more movement point for the Infantry. The line of sight 'can see' behind the hedge, but no further.

Rayfer

Quote from: Jo B on September 21, 2019, 10:14:20 AM
Moving German Infantry with MG42

Moving German Infantry with MG42. Creeping, walking, running with and without an Officer. Disassembling the MMG and HMG.
As Passenger in a halftrack and bail out as riders when the tank rotates its turret.
Also notice the moved MMG, HMG can't fire after the move while the LMG or disassembled HMG, MMG can.
This disassemble HMG/MMG to LMG is only possible with German MG 42.
Disassemble weapons have less weight and costs the Infantry less movement to carry.

The hedge costs one more movement point for the Infantry. The line of sight 'can see' behind the hedge, but no further.

Not sure why but the video link doesn't work.

Pete Dero

Quote from: Rayfer on September 21, 2019, 11:38:33 AM
Not sure why but the video link doesn't work.
Part of the link was missing.

Rayfer

Thanks PD...!  I was initially put off by the cartoonish look but the more I watch the videos the more I'm liking it.

Jo B

Grabbing an unpossessed Gun is now similar to grabbing unpossessed MG.

Jo B

Tank of the Day No 40: M36 Jackson
working on 'Camera Mode'.

Jo B

Tank of the day No 41: Panzerkampfwagen IV E
working on Camera Mode