New patches for WINSPMBT & WINSPWW2

Started by Oche, April 08, 2015, 12:35:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TripJack

hah I thought they said after last years update that they were getting burned out and yearly updates probably wouldn't be a thing any more, glad to see that isn't so!

WallysWorld

"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

Oche

Yes, earlier in 2014 the Cammo Group said that they were taking a break from updating however they managed to surprise us with such good news just a few weeks ago that they were updating both versions.   

gameleaper

jomni

Sir Slash

All this talk of included campaigns hit my weak spot and so I downloaded the free version SP WWII. Sure enough, 16 campaigns included. Early, late, east, west, and Pacific. Just about something for everyone. The game's improved as well with the Op Fire adjusted to make it less predictable and the usually competent AI even more challenging. And more individual scenarios than you could ever play in one life time. And It's FREE. Like love and chicken wings should be. O0
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

panzerde

Mmmm...chicken wings...

I love me some WINSPMBT, but chicken wings...NOM

:D
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Boggit

The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

Oche