Centurion40

Any time is a good time for pie.

Centurion40

Centurion40

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

LongBlade

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
You worship Cthulhu,
And he'll eat your brain, too!
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Centurion40

Quote from: LongBlade on May 08, 2012, 01:47:35 PM
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
You worship Cthulhu,
And he'll eat your brain, too!

Some should put that on a cake!!

Staggerwing

We were going to get you a pet Shoggoth until we found out what it was... how about a goldfish instead?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

bayonetbrant

Happy Birthday!

And remember that birthdays can suck, but they sure beat the alternative!
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Steelgrave

Happy Birthday, SoM! Hope you have an amazing year (and yes, it appears you are off to a great start!).

MIGMaster

son_of_montfort

Thanks guys! 40... I would have LOVED some of those cakes. I particularly like the cupcakes and the Necronomicon cake. I need to save these pictures for future reference.

Gus, I turned 33 today. Old... but younger than most of you geezers!

It was a great day!
"Now it is no accident all these conservatives are using time travel to teach our kids. It is the best way to fight back against the liberal version of history, or as it is sometimes known... history."

- Stephen Colbert

"The purpose of religion is to answer the ultimate question, are we in control or is there some greater force pulling the strings? And if the courts rule that corporations have the same religious rights that we humans do, I think we'll have our answer."

- Stephen Colbert

bayonetbrant

Quote from: son_of_montfort on May 08, 2012, 11:34:38 PMGus, I turned 33 today. Old... but younger than most of you geezers!

annnnnnnd with that - any good will you had from your other birthday discussions just evaporated. :P

;D
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers