New game - Men of War 2 announced with dynamic campaign!

Started by GeneralHawk, November 23, 2021, 07:07:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeneralHawk

Gundog for life
D Co 2-35 IN
3 BDE 25th ID
OEF/OIF

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Destraex

So we have Company of Heroes 3 with it's next big open alpha coming in the next few weeks

We have Gates of Hell (call to arms) which uses a form of the men of war gem engine I believe, released recently after many years in production. Since 2015 if we take the first devblog entry.

Now we have another men of war title this time by bestway and due in 2022? Is bestway like playway?

It's all very good. It's all very good. But three ww2 RTS games without even considering steel division 2 and it's addons coming is probably too much for me.

I wonder how the gates of hell developers feel. If I recall correctly, those guys were modders who developed a game, found out they needed a license and snuck in under Call To Arms's license as DLC in the end. Even though I think call to arms was a more modified version of the engine than gates of hell's version was/is.

"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Sir Slash

Russians and Ukrainians working together?  :o   What's next, Dogs and Cats? Lions and Antelope? Oakland Raider Fans and Mother Teresa?  :timeout:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.