Main Menu

Head Over FRIDAY!

Started by Jarhead0331, August 20, 2020, 11:21:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nelmsm

Quote from: nelmsm on August 21, 2020, 05:23:36 PM
Well daughter woke up sick this morning and though it could be the flu Docter was about 90% sure she has Covid-19.  That means I could have two weeks or better go play away.  Looks like I'll finally have time to dig into Imperator: Rome like I want and maybe get back to War In the West deeper.

Well after repeated calls to the Doctor's office to get the test results they finally called at noon today to say she was negative.  Thank Goodness.  Everything back to normal tomorrow.  Appreciate the well wishes guys.

ArizonaTank

Quote from: nelmsm on August 25, 2020, 12:55:43 PM
Well daughter woke up sick this morning and though it could be the flu Docter was about 90% sure she has Covid-19.  That means I could have two weeks or better go play away.  Looks like I'll finally have time to dig into Imperator: Rome like I want and maybe get back to War In the West deeper.

Well after repeated calls to the Doctor's office to get the test results they finally called at noon today to say she was negative.  Thank Goodness.  Everything back to normal tomorrow.  Appreciate the well wishes guys.

Good News, very happy for you!!!
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

WYBaugh

Quote from: nelmsm on August 25, 2020, 12:55:43 PM

That is awesome news!

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Dammit Carl!

Nice.  Good news.   :)

Sir Slash

That IS good news, but is she still sick? Cause the Flu can be a real bitch for kids to deal with as well.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

CJReich46

O0 Good news, hope she feels better soon.
" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose