Shadow Empire

Started by Rayfer, October 09, 2019, 10:13:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasonPratt

Quote from: Tpek on October 10, 2019, 07:59:44 AM
What about Space Nazi Porgs?
They could be pretty awesome.

Imperial porgs.

I would search for that to see if the internetz have already produced such things, but I'm genuinely afraid of what I might find...
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Sir Slash

Space Nazis should only be in zombie form. Porgs could be frightening if Rabid or Diseased but especially if cross-bred with Tribbles. Porbbles.  :hide:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Boggit

Hi all,

I have this link for artworks, background docs etc for you. Enjoy!

https://we.tl/t-E0q1QMYLso

Sorry to not have been with you guys for a while due to a lot of RL distractions and lately a really bad bout of 'flu that I'm only just starting to get over.
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

Gusington

Thanks man, get well soon.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

CJReich46

" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose