Second Front (in Development)

Started by Jo B, August 13, 2019, 03:21:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Admiral

Sir Slash

I agree! This looks like THE way to do LOS.  :notworthy:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

W8taminute

That's definitely the best LOS tool I've seen for this type of game. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

al_infierno

Quote from: W8taminute on March 25, 2020, 01:42:38 PM
That's definitely the best LOS tool I've seen for this type of game.

Yeah, compared to the wonky tool in JTS titles this looks like a delight to use!
A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

Jo B

Scenario with Reinforcements. (redish colors need to be adjustded)

this will add the 3 squads to turn 7

Jo B

today we have finished the second year of development on Second Front.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jo B

we got new press coverage
https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2020/04/03/the-flare-path-a2z-17/

creating new Scenario 'the River' with reinforcements

Jo B

Developer Version running on Steam!

don't forget to whislist
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1148490/Second_Front/
that is good for you, me and the Gretchen AI

Jo B

Trucks transporting troops and unload close to the frontline.

Lotti Fuehrscheim

I cannot see any images in this thread any more. Is there something wrong?

al_infierno

Quote from: Lotti Fuehrscheim on April 13, 2020, 03:43:56 PM

They work fine for me -- in all their heartflutter-inducing glory  :smitten:
A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

Jo B

the new main menue (still in development)

this engine is too big...

Pete Dero

Quote from: Lotti Fuehrscheim on April 13, 2020, 03:43:56 PM

Images are also gone for me in Firefox.   But when I press F9 (toggle reader view) and press F9 again (to return to normal view) the thread has all the missing images !!

Grim.Reaper

Weird for sure.  I see them all in Chrome and FireFox.