Main Menu

Just like Friday!

Started by Anguille, August 29, 2019, 11:54:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GroggyGrognard

After watching a couple of Twitch streams, I picked up Axis & Allies 1942 Online from Steam. Looking forward to giving it a go.

Sir Slash, hope you ride out Dorian safe and sound.

Have a happy gaming holiday weekend, Grogs!

Groggy
"Strong prejudices in an ill-formed mind are hazardous to government."
-Barbara W. Tuchman, The March of Folly: From Troy to Vietnam

"The owners of this country know the truth: it's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it."
-George Carlin

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

devoncop

Quote from: Sir Slash on August 30, 2019, 11:04:56 AM
I'll be playing a new version of an old game called, "Oh Shit, There's a Hurricane Coming Right At Me"! It's the only game I've ever played that's more fun when it's over than when you're playing it.  :hide: Have a great Labor Day Grogs.  O0

Good luck though you will definitely be fine as I have it on good authority that the forum member Tripoli who many of you may be familiar with has been called up to assist with Hurricane relief from his home in Salt Lake City......Fine chap. You have nothing to worry about !
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=534&t=92000

Link to Field of Glory Empires MP forum with Slitherine Games

Tripoli

No gaming for the next 2 weeks.  I'm deploying for the Hurricane Relief effort in Florida.  See ya'll in 2 weeks!
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Tuna

Will be doing a lot of Shortest Trip to Earth, Nef is right, this game is very addictive!.. Also may play some 'real' version of Scythe, as my son bought it for me for my Birthday. Nice surprise!

Tripoli

Quote from: Gusington on August 30, 2019, 03:34:17 PM
Good luck Tripoli.
I'm not going to need as much luck as my Rome faction in FoG-empires MP game will. The barbarians (or Antigonids or Syracuse) May sack the joint before I return ;)

Gusington

^You're talking to the man who rode Bactria to the ground :(

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Thanks for helping us out Tripoli. We appreciate it greatly along with all the help from all over coming in already. Now, where's the beer stashed?  :-"
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Tripoli

Quote from: Sir Slash on August 30, 2019, 10:29:33 PM
Thanks for helping us out Tripoli. We appreciate it greatly along with all the help from all over coming in already. Now, where's the beer stashed?  :-"

No problem. My brain got altered After 30 or so years in the military and Law enforcement. I enjoy doing this kind of thing. So far, this deployment isn't very difficult. Right now we are all in Atlanta waiting to see which way the hurricane is going so we can start moving in that direction. Dragoncon is in town, so I may go there while waiting for the move order. I like to keep up with the latest princess Leia cosplay costumes  ^-^

Dammit Carl!

Been a busy bee as of late, but, Lord help me, I drop dimes on 90 days premium time on World of Tanks so I'm bound to that particular wheel foe a smidge.

Not complaining, mind you.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Tripoli on August 31, 2019, 10:21:50 AM
Quote from: Sir Slash on August 30, 2019, 10:29:33 PM

No problem. My brain got altered After 30 or so years in the military and Law enforcement. I enjoy doing this kind of thing. So far, this deployment isn't very difficult. Right now we are all in Atlanta waiting to see which way the hurricane is going so we can start moving in that direction. Dragoncon is in town, so I may go there while waiting for the move order. I like to keep up with the latest princess Leia cosplay costumes  ^-^

I was activated and deployed up north for Irene and Sandy. Good times. Better than being shot at in the suck.

Be safe.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

CJReich46

" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

mikeck

Well, no hurricane threat here anymore which means a 3-day weekend free of mandatory duty at HQ. phew
All DCS for me
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

Gusington

I got activated and deployed for Maria relief for about two weeks. Much better than sitting in front of the tv saying 'wow that sucks, someone should help those people.'

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd