They're coming...

Started by Airborne Rifles, June 01, 2015, 08:06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Airborne Rifles

Ummm....Ceres, Mars, now an unidentified "probably" man-made hollow piece of "space junk" is on a collision course with earth:

http://andyjwells.tumblr.com/post/131943428502/unidentified-space-junk-labelled-wtf-is-about-to

QuoteNo one seems to know exactly what the flying object actually is - hence the name - but they are in no doubt we are in its path.

All anyone is sure off is that it is about two metres wide and could be hollow inside - meaning it might be man-made.

(Actually, the most likely explanation for what it is is pretty cool  ;))

Windigo

So I worked with my step kids who own some rock and gem stores. I helped them out during their biggest/busiest sale of the year, "Rocktober" It lasted 9 days.
I talked to a lot of people, but the most memorable one was the one who told me about the illuminati and andromeda space ships.
I think there's a lot of people out there who really should wear tinfoil hats.
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Sir Slash

And just in time for the return of the X-Files.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Mr. Bigglesworth

Quote from: Windigo on October 26, 2015, 07:41:34 PM
So I worked with my step kids who own some rock and gem stores. I helped them out during their biggest/busiest sale of the year, "Rocktober" It lasted 9 days.
I talked to a lot of people, but the most memorable one was the one who told me about the illuminati and andromeda space ships.
I think there's a lot of people out there who really should wear tinfoil hats.

Are the Andromeda ships going to bake their potato?
"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598

BanzaiCat

Centurion40

Any time is a good time for pie.

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Staggerwing

Earth. It obstructs his view of Venus.

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Staggerwing

View obstructed only by my pants.

mirth

Airborne Rifles

The aliens have apparently brought their giant rodents along...or maybe they are giant rodentoid themselves:

http://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2015/11/26/nasa-mars-mouse-cheshire-cat-galaxies-daily-hit-newday.cnn

Bison

Man now I'm afraid of the galactic version of the bubonic plague.

Steelgrave

Quote from: Airborne Rifles on November 27, 2015, 07:09:30 PM
The aliens have apparently brought their giant rodents along...or maybe they are giant rodentoid themselves:

http://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2015/11/26/nasa-mars-mouse-cheshire-cat-galaxies-daily-hit-newday.cnn

Great, just great....so maybe the moon really IS made of green cheese. That would explain a lot!