More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bison

Longdan

It is funny but you aren't allowed to walk around Northern Alberta with one of those.
You would have more trouble from the police than bears.  However the fellow telling
the story did make the best possible use of the tools he had at hand. 
digni enim sunt interdicunt

TheCommandTent

"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Longdan

^^ Oh my.  I have spoiled me new breeches.
digni enim sunt interdicunt

Centurion40

Meh, that might have happened anyway....  ;)
Any time is a good time for pie.

Centurion40

Centurion40

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

TheCommandTent

"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Tpek

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Tpek on February 06, 2013, 04:12:52 PMThey're letting women drive tanks now???

uh - you didn't get the memo?

Steelgrave

Quote from: Tpek on February 06, 2013, 04:12:52 PM
Quote from: bayonetbrant on February 06, 2013, 03:08:56 PM

They're letting women drive tanks now???

Hahaha! A few years back, my then 18 year old son was working at the Oklahoma City Zoo. He got a "promotion" where he was allowed to drive the tram, carrying people around the zoo. The promotion didn't last long....after he somehow steered it into a Coke machine. Fortunately, the zoo was closed and the tram was empty, but it didn't save him.

I can only imagine if he had joined the Army.

TheCommandTent