More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

one for Monty, and a few others, too

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

Martok

LOL.  That is a funny image! 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

JasonPratt

Quote from: bayonetbrant on June 01, 2013, 05:34:48 AM

I'll have to tell Mom that one -- we'd be seriously tempted to do that at work. (We're the owners, so no one would fire us.)

As for the Vadering... ........ I... .... I can't really get past that first picture. I feel this is wrong of me. Yet I cannot look away.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

JasonPratt

Quote from: bayonetbrant on June 01, 2013, 12:49:24 PM

I need to figure out how to send this to my nieces. They would abso. lutely. freak.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

LongBlade

Quote from: bayonetbrant on June 01, 2013, 05:34:48 AM

Anyone who calls my home phone has made a mistake. As a result I typically punk whoever has called me.

Several days back when SoM was talking about how much "horseshit" something or other was in R&P I got a phone call on the home phone.  I answered

"Horseshit Central, may I help you?"

A rather stunned guy on the other end muttered something about a wrong number and hung up.

The "blood everywhere" remark isn't something I've thought of. I'll have to add that to my repertoire.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Martok

Ha, "Horseshit Central".  I definitely have to remember that one! 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

LongBlade

Quote from: bayonetbrant on June 01, 2013, 05:46:21 AM

And folks say that this generation isn't as honest as past ones.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

TheCommandTent

This is definitely Martok

"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

JasonPratt

Quote from: Martok on June 02, 2013, 08:28:22 PM
Ha, "Horseshit Central".  I definitely have to remember that one!

Back when I was working as a director for Shop-At-Home, my co-director and I would answer the studio phone with "Thank you for calling Chaos Central, how may we cater to your needs?"

(We worked third shift, which despite being by far the most profitable shift was one upper management rarely dealt with, so we felt pretty safe doing that. ;) i.e., don't call the studio, slip in quietly and wait until you can see we're in between something to ask us a question.)

Centurion40

Any time is a good time for pie.