Tanks!

Started by bayonetbrant, February 18, 2013, 08:51:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

looks like something out of C&C.
Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Jack Nastyface

FWIW...the mig 15 / mig 17 engine tanks were used to extinguish oil rig fires after GWI. 
Now, the problem is, how to divide five Afghans from three mules and have two Englishmen left over.

GDS_Starfury

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

bob48

Quote from: mirth on January 09, 2014, 08:00:56 PM

I was trying to find a picture of the 'Praying Mantis' built on the Universal Carrier chassis, which this reminds me of.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bob48

^Is that the replacement for the Marder?
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Windigo

shitty gun depression
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

GDS_Starfury

well, you are the expert on cannon droop.

Windigo

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on January 13, 2014, 12:44:53 PM
well, you are the expert on cannon droop.

gotta be an expert on cannon elevation and ballistics before you become an expert on cannon droop... especially if barrel climb is an issue

W8taminute

A double baffle muzzle brake along with a fume extractor should do the trick!  That's how baby tanks are prevented.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Windigo

Quote from: W8taminute on January 13, 2014, 05:33:36 PM
A double baffle muzzle brake along with a fume extractor should do the trick!  That's how baby tanks are prevented.

If it requires hookup to an external power supply... who's got time for that shit? Where's the sponteneity?

W8taminute

I think they're battery operated and miniaturized enough so as not to interfere with surprise attacks.   ;)
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

GDS_Starfury

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

GDS_Starfury