Your Moment of Triumph

Started by son_of_montfort, May 29, 2012, 01:38:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

son_of_montfort

Ok, so after posting in JH's "Dumbest Moment" thread, I thought we could invert it and tell our greatest moments!

One of mine was, when I was visiting some friends in Brazil on my second trip down there (right after graduating High School), my friends let me know that the sister or their maid, an exotic-looking and pretty girl, had a crush on me. So, in an attempt to "expedite" matters, my Brazilian friends decide to trap me in a larder with this girl until the magic happened. So I made my move and we literally spent the better part of a week making out, until she had to leave to go back to her home (and I got food poisoning, which was another story). I never saw the Brazilian girl again.

I had very little confidence in my ability to pick up women before that, and hadn't be a player in the dating game before that trip. But that experience gave me a huge confidence jolt, a big enough one to - once I returned to the States -ask out this girl who worked at the drug store with me. We went on a few dates before I went to college, then kept dating in college.

I've been with that girl for 15 years now, married for 6.  :)
"Now it is no accident all these conservatives are using time travel to teach our kids. It is the best way to fight back against the liberal version of history, or as it is sometimes known... history."

- Stephen Colbert

"The purpose of religion is to answer the ultimate question, are we in control or is there some greater force pulling the strings? And if the courts rule that corporations have the same religious rights that we humans do, I think we'll have our answer."

- Stephen Colbert

Bison

The first time Household 6 got pregnant.  I was like my junk works, sweet!  The second time just confirmed the first time wasn't a fluke.  Now I'm afraid of my powerful seed.

son_of_montfort

Quote from: Bison on May 29, 2012, 02:33:52 PM
The first time Household 6 got pregnant.  I was like my junk works, sweet!  The second time just confirmed the first time wasn't a fluke.  Now I'm afraid of my powerful seed.

That was a good day for me too!
"Now it is no accident all these conservatives are using time travel to teach our kids. It is the best way to fight back against the liberal version of history, or as it is sometimes known... history."

- Stephen Colbert

"The purpose of religion is to answer the ultimate question, are we in control or is there some greater force pulling the strings? And if the courts rule that corporations have the same religious rights that we humans do, I think we'll have our answer."

- Stephen Colbert

Gusington

^When you got Bison's wife pregnant? Who knew.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Bison

Quote from: son_of_montfort on May 29, 2012, 02:48:02 PM
Quote from: Bison on May 29, 2012, 02:33:52 PM

That was a good day for me too!

I'll let the wife know we have an international following on the power of my seed!   ;)

Bison

Quote from: Gusington on May 29, 2012, 02:48:44 PM

No Gus.  SoM was revelling in the power of Bison seed.

Gusington

I bet you my seed can beat up yours.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Bison

Quote from: Gusington on May 29, 2012, 02:51:03 PM
I bet you my seed can beat up yours.

We are NOT going to find out. 

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Windigo

What ever you are drinking Gussy ... I'll have one too.

My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

son_of_montfort

Quote from: Gusington on May 29, 2012, 02:48:44 PM

Right after you were intimate with Windi's Mom... boy, it's been a weird day today at the Groghead.

- Stephen Colbert

- Stephen Colbert

Martok

Quote from: Windigo on May 29, 2012, 03:29:42 PM
What ever you are drinking Gussy ... I'll have one too.

Never mind.  It's tempting, but I still refuse to shoot the tank! 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Gusington

I had a Fresca with dinner. Damn that stuff is tasty on a hot day.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Gusington on May 29, 2012, 08:35:43 PM

Fresca is in no way affiliated with triumph.

Windigo

Quote from: Gusington on May 29, 2012, 08:35:43 PM

you liquor pig

My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.