Zombie Fantasyland

Started by airboy, November 08, 2012, 10:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

airboy

Wife and I went to Universal Studios (Orlando) on Halloween Night.  They had 8 or so professional haunted houses.  They included: Classic Universal Monsters; Alice Cooper; Silent Hill; Penn & Teller's Las Vegas Nightmare; The End (1950s house taken over);......... and .........

The Walking Dead.

Best professional Zombie makeup & sets I have ever seen.  Seeing how some of you are Zombie fans (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) I wish that a couple of you could have teleported in.  They also had a car with a message in the dust on the windshield directly from the series (according to those around me).

The whole park had roaming monsters.......  The 7 foot tall Grim Reapers with scythes and the Pen & Teller house were my personal favorites.

LongBlade

Wow. Sounds like a blast. I never would have thought to do Universal for Halloween. I've gotta put that on my to-do list. :)
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Centurion40

I knew that they did something, but never thought that it was so involved.

Now I wanna go!!
Any time is a good time for pie.

TheCommandTent

Quote from: airboy on November 08, 2012, 10:44:06 AM
Wife and I went to Universal Studios (Orlando) on Halloween Night.  They had 8 or so professional haunted houses.  They included: Classic Universal Monsters; Alice Cooper; Silent Hill; Penn & Teller's Las Vegas Nightmare; The End (1950s house taken over);......... and .........

The Walking Dead.

Best professional Zombie makeup & sets I have ever seen.  Seeing how some of you are Zombie fans (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) I wish that a couple of you could have teleported in.  They also had a car with a message in the dust on the windshield directly from the series (according to those around me).

The whole park had roaming monsters.......  The 7 foot tall Grim Reapers with scythes and the Pen & Teller house were my personal favorites.

I heard about them doing that, I think on the Talking Dead show that comes on after the regular show.  Its good to hear they put alot of thought into it.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."