Zee Germans Haf Dun it Againz!

Started by GDS_Starfury, December 20, 2012, 11:31:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

besilarius

The pigs?
The snouts?
Or the knacker men?  (They wouldn't taste very good.)
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

Longdan

Pigs are very smart.
I once worked in a pig barn.
They have beady eyes.
digni enim sunt interdicunt

Con

From the movie Snatch

Brick Top: You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together.
Sol: Would someone mind telling me, who are you?
Brick Top: And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig shit, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".
Vinny: Well, thank you for that. That's a great weight off me mind. Now, if you wouldn't mind telling me who the f--- you are, apart from someone who feeds people to pigs of course?

undercovergeek

Awesome film!

Bob - it was hard to tell what was on the plate just a lot of boiled pigskin and pork fat - its just the worst country to go for culinary delights! Back to the old english, french, italian and german joke I suppose

Now my dad, born and bred yorkshireman will eat anything, literally! He loves pig trotters in a stew, I always joked if he could get away with it he would eat those fried pigs ears you can get for dogs, and there is crap from the sea with untold tentacles and suckers on he would eat

bob48

Howay man Geek. Slithery things from the deep have the same effect on me as spiders do to some of our Grog bretheren - tenticles and suckers...shudder!

I don't mean that some of Grog bretheren have tenticles and suckers, btw.

....although they might have for all we know.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

undercovergeek

lol Bob, mum and i joke theres a dish somewhere called 'Merd du Mer' that Dad would tuck in to.

See the seagulls behind the trawlers? when they swoop down behind the boat for the catch and stuff looks up at them with eyes and tentacles and wobbly junk all over the place and the gulls fly off thinking f*** that - yeah thats what dad will have with some tomatoes and a bit of salad!

bob48

Well, I don't want to eat anything that has more arms than I have fingers, or looks back at you when you're drying to work out which bits to cut off first, even if it has got a tomato on its head and is lurking under a letuice leaf.

'Clip those corners'

jejo68

well can it wonder.

After all it took the germans to make the M1 abrams into what it is today  ;D

besilarius

Bob, be careful of what you say in making fun of the endowed Groginati.
As we all know, the Great Old Ones dreaming in R'lyeh touch everything through those dreams.
That's the only way I can explain some of the games that have come down the pike.  Describing them makes you more, well - tangible?  (Mrs. Bob could become green with envy at the GLOIINNGG moments they deliver.)
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"With your eyes closed?"

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

bob48

^You're right - who knows what horrors could be visited on me during those moments I dare nod off. The frying-pan is a strong insomnia inducing device. I now see that she may be an instument of the tenticled one.

'Clip those corners'

undercovergeek

Quote from: bob48 on December 23, 2012, 09:40:09 AM
^You're right - who knows what horrors could be visited on me during those moments I dare nod off. The frying-pan is a strong insomnia inducing device. I now see that she may be an instument of the tenticled one.

i would have thought a good GLOINGGGGG to the back of the head was the perfect cure for insomnia

Gusington

How did this thread get so...Anglo-Saxon?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

undercovergeek

Quote from: Gusington on December 23, 2012, 11:27:06 AM

i think the song goes something like ''2 world wars and 1 world cup...........'' but i dont remember the rest

besilarius

Goy, I'm telling yew...
Dem Chermans do tech things so good, they are so mensch!
But stories?  Yew wants to read tings like Not So Great Expectations or mebbe, A House so Bleak it vill make yew cry.
Yew vants to chew dat?  Cum on over, ve're having Gefilte for suppah.

"With your eyes closed?"

bob48

Quote from: undercovergeek on December 23, 2012, 12:20:31 PM
Quote from: Gusington on December 23, 2012, 11:27:06 AM

i think the song goes something like ''2 world wars and 1 world cup...........'' but i dont remember the rest
I think the immortal words 'Doo-dah, doo-dah' figured in there somewhere. It had a catchy tune though Geek.

'Clip those corners'