Sea Power: Naval Combat in the Missile Age

Started by Jarhead0331, December 18, 2019, 03:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IICptMillerII

The eye candy alone is going to make this a must have for me. All of the underlying gameplay will help too of course  ;D

hellfish6

I'm so in love with something I can't have...       

SirAndrewD

"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

SirAndrewD

"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

Umpty years ago, Petlyakov wakes up in the gulag with Tupolev and his design team, and mutters, "Comrades -- I just had the strangest dream about American fans of Soviet strategic bombing in the far future of two thousand and something..."

"Oh? Did we really take over the world?!"

"Maybe. They loved our bears as sexy."

"...you really shouldn't drink the rotten potato juice in this place, Petta. It isn't vodka, you know. Still, make a note. If we impress Stalin this time, perhaps we will name a bomber after your dream someday!"
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

SirAndrewD

CJReich46

CGN-38 - Virginia 

CGN-40 - Mississippi - She was part of our battlegroup in Desert Shield.  :)
" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

CJReich46

Quote from: CJReich46 on January 31, 2020, 12:13:19 AM
CGN-38 - Virginia 

CGN-40 - Mississippi - She was part of our battlegroup in Desert Shield.  :) 

My Dad had a neat story about Bears. Notably "listening" to them fly from Africa to Cuba when we were stationed in Puerto Rico.  ;)
" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

The_Admiral

Quote from: Gusington on January 30, 2020, 09:51:57 PM
You all frighten me. Well done.  :notworthy:

Well, knowing how much it takes to frighten the Gus, you people shouldn't be so proud! Crimes don't go unanswered easily from where I come from.  :knuppel2:
Don't hurt the feelings of this innocent unicorn in our respective fanbases! You know deep known he's quit the softie.  :dreamer:

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

hellfish6

@Julhelm, do you guys have a bulletized list of features/FAQ for your game anywhere? As I'm getting older, I forget where I read/heard things about what. Will the game play be similar to CW? Will there be a campaign? Will I get to lead my own maritime bomber-aviation regiment against a carrier group?

JasonPratt

-- that moment when you remember you wanted to buy Cold Waters, but the sale is over, so you go to check the current price, and find you already bought it at some time in the past and could have been playing it this whole time except you forgot you had it...

<:-) :clap:
:crazy2: :uglystupid2:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!