Pictures of Greatness!

Started by Mr. Bigglesworth, June 14, 2012, 03:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

besilarius

What was it that Hitchcock used in the shower scene?  Bosco?
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

Sir Slash

Why you should NEVER shower alone.  :hide:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Staggerwing

It turns out she wasn't showering alone...
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

besilarius

The flight deck of an aircraft carrier is a very dangerous place.
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"With your eyes closed?"

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

besilarius

Remember, Remember, the Fifth of November.

The british do love their traditions.

"With your eyes closed?"

Sir Slash

Right. The Nukes go to the second right.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

besilarius

I can just hear Q saying this.

"With your eyes closed?"

besilarius

Hell of an Ice Age you got there, buddy.

"With your eyes closed?"

Sir Slash

And, will still be serving the same burgers.  :buck2:

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

besilarius

Remember when brains were a quarter?

"With your eyes closed?"

Pete Dero

^ Are you sure this isn't a zombie booby trap ?

Sir Slash

Hey! When I got mine there, they were 50 cents.  :timeout:

besilarius

The Romans had some fun festivals.
Still, they could be very harsh.  At the annual Lupercalia, they crucified a dog in revenge for the dogs' not waking the guards when Brennus' Guals attacked.
The Sacred Geese woke them up.

"With your eyes closed?"

Sir Slash

So the rest of the time sex was only allowed to be, 'inhibited'. That must've been hard. Or, maybe only flaccid was acceptable. Unless it was a holiday. "Careful Dear, you're getting a little too hibitated there".  :coolsmiley: