I gotta pick my FRIDAY off the ground

Started by MetalDog, July 31, 2020, 07:25:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

Happy weekend, my Groggies!  I am coming to a close on my most recent Civ IV BtS mp.  And for a change, I am going to win.  The end of the current MtG season is today after lunch.  I will know my season rewards by then and spend the loot gaining more cards I am sure.  There is still the Turk campaign in M2TW to get to as well.  Have at it and good luck in your gaming!!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Gusington

^My almost local radio station loves that band.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MengJiao

Quote from: Gusington on July 31, 2020, 07:54:16 AM

Weekend:  Boardgames and HLL

jamus34

I ran out of time but I did get myself back to platinum with my Rackdos deck in MtG. Would love to build a rec deck but they're still a little rich for my blood to put together.
Insert witty comment here.

Sir Slash

I will be trying to get in a little time with my ACW 2 campaign as the South if Life allows me. Otherwise maybe some M2TW also. Have a great first weekend of August Grogs!
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

MetalDog

Quote from: jamus34 on July 31, 2020, 09:19:09 AM
I ran out of time but I did get myself back to platinum with my Rackdos deck in MtG. Would love to build a rec deck but they're still a little rich for my blood to put together.

I finished Platinum Tier 4 in Standard and Silver Tier 3 in Draft.  Haven't logged in to see my monthly reward yet.  Hope it's several more packs of Core 2021.

Quote from: Gusington on July 31, 2020, 07:54:16 AM

I left another one of theirs, Rita Mae Young, around here somewhere.  Off the Ground has been stuck in my head for the last two weeks.

Dammit Carl!

Racing rigs + old school Hockenheim (circa '77) = zanyness (sp?) of the highest caliber.  Throw in some bad weather and we're talking slip n' slide with the devil.

So, Automobilista 2 it is, then.  :bd:

airboy

I need to write up another review.

JH has one in hand already - but anything that does not get written in the next seven days is unlikely to be written for a month.

Anguille

Excellent song!

Going to play:

Imperium: Greek Wars which has just been released.

and

Hegemony: Wars of Ancient Greece

Have a great weekend...here, we have our national day.

MetalDog

Pete Dero

Quote from: MetalDog on August 01, 2020, 02:50:50 AM
Quote from: Anguille on August 01, 2020, 02:42:16 AM

Excellent song!

Glad you liked it!

Sounds good and reminded me of Seasick Steve.

I might use the 50% coupon I got in my mailbox (https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/63707-50-off-summer-promo-codes-are-here/) to get and try out Flying Circus and complete my IL2 game collection.

I don't think this counts as a buying new game as it is only a new part of a game I already have  O:-).

Tanaka

Imperium: Greek Wars all weekend really engrossed in it!