The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

^On that note I am about 2/3 of the way through Metro Exodus. Very good game...the Soviet atmosphere is real and palpable. Doesn't run so well...I get crashes on a brand new system occasionally...but still great fun.

Have no qualms about sending the receipt on to me, btw...I just further forward them to RyanE anyway.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

airboy

Slitherine/Matrix is having 60% off all Order of Battle: WW2 expansions to mark the release of their newest expansion: Allies Defiant.

I'm on the last scenario of Allies Defiant (press release copy) and it is either the most challenging or tied with US Pacific as the most challenging scenarios they have ever released.  In Allies Defiant you are playing Great Britain in Western Europe - North Africa from 1939 - 1942.  You have a lot of fighting retreats - which are a challenge to your skills.

Gusington

That does sound...challenging.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Toonces

Apologies if this has been posted already. 

Radio Commander (base game and Squad Management DLC) are on sale on Steam for $6.78.  I never played this game, but for less than the cost of a carne asada burrito I figure it's worth a shot.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

steve58

Humble Asmodee Digital Tabletop 2Gether Bundle

$1 Tier

• Pandemic (Windows and Mac)
  • Pandemic: On the Brink - Virulent Strain (Windows and Mac)
  • Small World (Windows and Mac)
  • Small World Grand Dames (Windows and Mac)
  • Love Letter (Windows and Mac)

Beat the average Tier ($8.10 at posting)

• Ticket to Ride (Windows and Mac)
  • TTR: Legendary Asia (Windows and Mac)
  • TTR: France (Windows and Mac)
  • Splendor (Windows Only)
  • Splendor the Cities (Windows Only)
  • Splendor the Strongholds (Windows Only)
  • Small World: Be Not Afraid (Windows and Mac)
  • Pandemic: On the Brink - Roles and Events (Windows and Mac)
  • 30% coupon for Digital Edition Game of thrones the board game (Windows and Mac)

$10 Tier

• Terraforming Mars (Windows Only)
  • Blood Rage Digital Edition (Windows and Mac)
  • Lord of the Rings Adventure Card Game (Windows and Mac)
  • Small World Cursed (Windows and Mac)
  • TTR: Europe (Windows and Mac)

I'm definitely interested in Pandemic.  I may have to pop $10 to also get Terraforming Mars.

[fixed link]
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

mbar

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

steve58

A $1 for Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes and Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion.   O0

StarDock Wayfarer Bundle

PAY $1 TO UNLOCK!

• Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes
  • Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion

PAY MORE THAN THE CURRENT AVERAGE OF $7.59 TO ALSO UNLOCK!

• The Political Machine 2020
  • Siege of Centauri
  • Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation

PAY $12 OR MORE TO ALSO UNLOCK!

• Star Control: Origins - Galactic Edition
  • Offworld Trading Company
  • Offworld Trading Company: Jupiter's Forge Expansion Pack DLC
  • Offworld Trading Company - Limited Supply DLC
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

al_infierno

A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

jamus34

Quote from: al_infierno on February 26, 2021, 03:52:01 AM
Slitherine weekend sale on Steam.

https://store.steampowered.com/sale/slitherine_weekend

To add to this, and I know DW2 is due out sometime in the near future but Distant Worlds Universe for $5.99 is an absolute steal for anyone who hasn't jumped in on it yet. So much base game and then the mods.
Insert witty comment here.

Gusington

Big sale, including a metric ton of strategy and tactical games, over at GOG.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

Upcoming strategy behemoth Humankind, from Amplitude, is on pre-order sale @ Fanatical for about $41.00.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

steve58

Stellaris for $1  :idiot2: at HumbleBundle

Stellaris Discovery Bundle

PAY $1 TO UNLOCK!

• Stellaris

PAY MORE THAN CURRENT AVERAGE OF $9.73 TO ALSO UNLOCK!

• Stellaris: Utopia
  • Stellaris: Plantoids
  • Stellaris: Leviathans

PAY MORE THAN $15 OR MORE TO ALSO UNLOCK!

• Stellaris: MegaCorps
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics Story Pack

Gusington

Crusader Kings III on sale for 28.00 @ MacGameStore (standard edition)...I may bite for that one.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Pete Dero

Quote from: Gusington on March 13, 2021, 01:59:19 PM
Crusader Kings III on sale for 28.00 @ MacGameStore (standard edition)...I may bite for that one.

Just to be safe I would go for WingameStore (it should have the same price).

https://www.wingamestore.com/product/11676/Crusader-Kings-III/