Main Menu

Othercide

Started by Jarhead0331, July 28, 2020, 10:35:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

Is anybody playing this? Looks interesting and the incorporation of time as some form of a resource is intriguing.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/798490/Othercide/
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

I have it wishlisted. Love the graphics style and the dark fantasy vibe.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Tpek

Sorry but no.
The graphics really hurt my eyes.

Maybe I'll consider it if they give the option to change the graphics to something that feels less like being stabbed straight in the eyes.

steve58

Its got that bug-vibe that Martok might like  :-"
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Rayfer

Quote from: Tpek on July 28, 2020, 03:57:17 PM
Sorry but no.
The graphics really hurt my eyes.

Maybe I'll consider it if they give the option to change the graphics to something that feels less like being stabbed straight in the eyes.

+1

ComradeP

After reading a pretty damning review on Steam regarding all the grinding involved and the lack of variety in encounters/enemy setup, I'll pass on this one.

I've been looking for a new top-down, tile/hex-based tactical turn-based game for a while now, but this doesn't seem to be it.
The fact that these people drew inspiration...and then became chicken farmers - Cyrano, Dragon' Up The Past #45

fabius

Quote from: ComradeP on July 29, 2020, 01:01:02 AM
After reading a pretty damning review on Steam regarding all the grinding involved and the lack of variety in encounters/enemy setup, I'll pass on this one.

I've been looking for a new top-down, tile/hex-based tactical turn-based game for a while now, but this doesn't seem to be it.

Hoping Necromunda soon scratches that itch for me