Space!

Started by mirth, February 27, 2018, 12:11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Barthheart

BanzaiCat

Ernst Stuhlinger was a lucky guy. He was an assistant professor in Berlin working on nuclear physics when the German Army drafted him in 1941. He was wounded in the Battle of Moscow and was one of the few men in his unit to escape Stalingrad. Lucky for him the powers that be let him work on rocket guidance systems instead of be a side of beef stopping bullets somewhere.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

mirth

mirth

BanzaiCat

mirth

mirth

mirth

mirth

I'm 2-3 seasons behind on Archer.

bbmike

Quote from: mirth on March 06, 2018, 07:10:59 PM
I'm 2-3 seasons behind on Archer my entire life.

ftfy
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

My life entered syndication 5 years ago.

bbmike

Don't let Jar Jar do a reboot of it!  :timeout:
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak