The 2015 Running Football Thread (College & Pro)

Started by bayonetbrant, February 03, 2015, 07:40:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bison

Well the Vikings suck and Norv Turner is still an overrated douche.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Bison on September 14, 2015, 11:48:32 PMNorv Turner is still an overrated douche.

While I agree with you, his 2 Super Bowl rings are more than you, me, and the Vikings have, combined.
He hasn't been much of a coach since then, tho.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

He's a much better coordinator than coach, so there may be an upside for the Vikings.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Arctic Blast

Hard to do much with an offense when your line sucks and your receivers are hot garbage.

Holy crap do I hate Monday Night double headers. The studio crew of Chris Berman and Trent Dilfer might be the worst thing in the history of mankind

MetalDog

Was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad Berman had the late game.  I could safely ignore the game and go to bed.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

mirth

Once again, the Chiefs snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

OJsDad

What a day for college football.  Two top 10's beaten, several others didn't play all that well.  This could be a very interesting season. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

bayonetbrant

maybe the funniest highlight from yesterday, over Miami

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

Bison

Bison

Surprisingly silent from the rolling elephant faction, aka Metaldog, today.

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: OJsDad on September 20, 2015, 01:53:14 PM
And quiet from the War Eagle faction.

Can the guys whose family is from Baton Rouge gloat a little ? O0

OJsDad

Absolutely.  That's what winning earns you and your fan base.