The 2015 Running Football Thread (College & Pro)

Started by bayonetbrant, February 03, 2015, 07:40:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

Quote from: bayonetbrant on September 20, 2015, 02:30:28 PM
Quote from: OJsDad on September 20, 2015, 01:53:14 PM
And quiet from the War Eagle faction.

Can the guys whose family is from Baton Rouge gloat a little ? O0

Quote from: OJsDad on September 20, 2015, 02:43:43 PM
Absolutely.  That's what winning earns you and your fan base.

Agree with that.  You kick ass, you get to crow. 

Quote from: Bison on September 20, 2015, 01:14:08 PM
Surprisingly silent from the rolling elephant faction, aka Metaldog, today.

Two quarterbacks = no quarterback.  And five turnovers will get you more often than not.  Having said that, great effort by Ole Miss.  Kelly was really good and the Mississippi D-line was filthy all night.  The loss just makes the West more interesting ;)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Bison

I don't follow the flaws of elephant football.  I just know they lost when I looked at the scoreboard this morning.

OJsDad

In back to back weeks, Toledo has beaten as Power 5 team.  It took double overtime this week, but they pulled it out.

Oh! And Arkansas lost again!
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

bayonetbrant

Not just that Arkansas lost... Did you see Kliff Kingsbury's press conference? :D
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

OJsDad

I saw the comments.  I'm not saying that Beilema isn't right on his concerns with the affects of hurry up offences, but he comes across as a whiny arse.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Arctic Blast

I LOVE watching Chip Kelly fail. It nourishes me. Only Chip is surprised to find that Sam Bradford is average at best. Only Chip is surprised that his supposedly amazing conditioning program can't magically keep his injury prone roster healthy. And only Chip is surprised that his garbage receiving corps can't catch a cold. It makes me giggle.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

Quote from: mirth on September 27, 2015, 08:11:28 AM
I really hope he slept with the daughter. She seems like a nice girl  :crazy2:

http://deadspin.com/5925484/nick-sabans-daughter-sued-for-allegedly-beating-the-shit-out-of-one-of-her-sorority-sisters

FWIW, I remember seeing where it was thrown out of court b/c it was ruled some sort of "stand your ground" self defense.  The other chick picked a fight with her, got the shit beat our of her, then tried to sue her because her dad ws famous and was digging for a settlement.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

bayonetbrant

mirth

Woot! Breakfast football tomorrow! And I get to watch two AFC East teams beat up on each other!

bayonetbrant

Quote from: mirth on October 03, 2015, 05:16:52 PMAnd I get to watch two AFC East teams beat up on each other!

West Point's pillow fight was more dangerous...

Bison

Damn good game played by State today, but they just couldn't hold on for the win.  Not to shabby with a WR playing QB for the majority of the game.