The 2015 Running Football Thread (College & Pro)

Started by bayonetbrant, February 03, 2015, 07:40:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

airboy

bayonetbrant

That's like bragging about being faster than a wounded turtle
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Bison

What kind of injury are we talking about with the turtle?

bayonetbrant

MetalDog

Bison

Apparently Michigan State forgot to prepare for a football game over the last month.  Talk about embarrassing.

MetalDog

Bison

I just want to feel like a typical SEC fan.  Obnoxious.   O0

bayonetbrant

I had no real bone to pick in either game, so long as the winner of Clemson / OU wins the whole thing, I'm happy :)

bayonetbrant

MetalDog

Quote from: Bison on January 01, 2016, 03:05:07 AM
I just want to feel like a typical SEC fan.  Obnoxious.   O0

Bison, CLEARLY, you can't be as obnoxious as a typical SEC fan.  You would have to know what it's like to root for a winner first.

Quote from: bayonetbrant on January 01, 2016, 09:45:56 AM
I had no real bone to pick in either game, so long as the winner of Clemson / OU wins the whole thing, I'm happy :)

And Brant, while Clemson may still prove out to be the winner in this whole championship thing, any sense of accomplishment or satisfaction you may take from the Tigers winning is negated by your intense devotion to a perpetual loser like NC State.

So, to review:  MetalDog is an obnoxious winner.  Sounds about right.

bayonetbrant

Yes, but there's very little expectation of anything more as an NC St fan ::)

Steelgrave

Quote from: bayonetbrant on January 01, 2016, 09:45:56 AM

"Too bad the game didn't end at halftime"  :P 
                                       "Big Game Bob" Stoops