The 2015 Running Football Thread (College & Pro)

Started by bayonetbrant, February 03, 2015, 07:40:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OJsDad

Looks like a good match up for the championship game.  Not sure who has the edge going in.

Buckeyes have jumped up early scoring on both of their first 2 drives while keeping the Irish from scoring.  Bosa just got ejected for targeting.  We'll see if that changes the defense.  Irish have also lost a key defender to a leg injury. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

OJsDad

Oh, and it was great to see Houston whack FSU.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

MetalDog

Quote from: bayonetbrant on January 01, 2016, 11:32:59 AM
Yes, but there's very little expectation of anything more as an NC St fan ::)

What's the outlook for the hoops team?  You DO have Alabama's old coach there after all.  Maybe some of that 'win' will rub off on your guys ;)

OJsDad

Neither team that played in the Big 10 championship game have done squat yesterday or today.  Very embarrassing. 

airboy

So far in the bowls the ACC has been horrid and the SEC has been excellent (except for Florida which fell apart at the end of the season and during their bowl game).

Still some games to go, but except for Clemson the ACC is done.  Arkansas and Georgia have not played yet and Mississippi is leading big at half time.

MetalDog

Vegas had the SEC going 8 and 2 in the bowl games.  Looks like they are going to make it, too.

Bison

State put up a decent fight through the first 3 1/2 quarters with a decimated defense and the backup QB.  Of course it helps to score TDs in the red zone and not just FGs.

MetalDog

Which State?  Kansas or Penn?  Oh, nevermind.  The SEC took care of both of them.

Bison

Quote from: MetalDog on January 02, 2016, 07:03:36 PM
Which State?  Kansas or Penn?  Oh, nevermind.  The SEC took care of both of them.

You realize this is why people don't jump to sign up to play multiplayer with you, right?

MetalDog

Bison

bayonetbrant

Quote from: MetalDog on January 02, 2016, 07:36:51 PMBecause I root for the SEC?

Like you ever root for LSU, Auburn, Ole Miss, or Georgia...  :P
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Bison

I never talk shit about the Vikings.  It only leads to misery and depression.