This was delivered today....yaaaaay

Started by JudgeDredd, May 26, 2016, 08:26:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Staggerwing

BTW, Bob, It looks like we can get you three Famos to extricate Tiger #332 after all:

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

em2nought

What?  No electric motor?  Even my waltzing Matilda from 1978 had an electric motor.   ;)
Stolen elections have consequences.

Crossroads

A bit late to the party, but did you get this one finished yet? I didn't see it on your shelves in the Flanker post...
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

JudgeDredd

No - I wasn't making any progress until the Flanker was done - which took a year. So all models bought were to add to my stash - including this one.

I don't know where it'll fit in because the stash I have (what it is) is full of great models all of which I'm eager to build.
Alba gu' brath

Crossroads

Quote from: JudgeDredd on April 21, 2017, 07:54:26 AM
No - I wasn't making any progress until the Flanker was done - which took a year. So all models bought were to add to my stash - including this one.

I don't know where it'll fit in because the stash I have (what it is) is full of great models all of which I'm eager to build.

Cheers, so Leo next? Looks good.

I've got a 1:35 StuG III Ausf G by Dragon sitting on its box, I've sprayed the external parts with dunkelgelb as a base paint, but got stuck. It's been five years, I need to finish it. I plan to convert it into a Finnish Stu-40 with the tri-color came, should look the part if I ever finish it. After that a 1:72 Ju-88 is waiting.

I haven't done any models since my teen years, apart a few ones I built with kids. I let them do all the work, and am immensely proud of myself of not finishing it for them.

I did help with one of their Brewster Buffalo paint job a bit, we did it after a one they recovered from a bottom of a lake so made it look like it's indeed under water for 75 years. But that's it  O:-)

CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath

Crossroads

Quote from: JudgeDredd on April 22, 2017, 03:47:08 PM
5 years!!!!

lmao

More like a few stints during the first year and then four years on the shelf, looking accusingly down at me.  :hide:

I'll get it done though, one of these years...