Don't fear the FRIDAY

Started by Pete Dero, April 22, 2022, 02:06:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W8taminute

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

^+1  ;D

My avatar makes me look sick of it all, which is 100% accurate  :bd:

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

smittyohio

Quote from: solops on April 22, 2022, 05:19:16 PM
TW3, wishing Matrix would release a non-steam beta patch for loyal direct purchase customers.

I can't for the life of me figure out what TW3 from Matrix is.

undercovergeek

I'm guessing you're looking at two pieces of reasoning separated by a comma after tw3

CJReich46

Distant Worlds 2, but mostly Eye of the Beholder I - with the All Seeing Eye app. - The All Seeing Eye is a handy tool that allows you to launch your game (be it GOG or if you still have it on DOS) launches the manuals, even has an Auto Mapper for Eye of the Beholder I and II.

So you can launch both the game and the automapper, and have it on your screen. I think this is what the Steam version has for the Gold Box series, but I'm not entirely sure.

I got the EOTB Trilogy  for free on GOG.com a few years ago and decided to play it. So far so good (?) managed to survive a tough fight. Yeah I'm reloading a bit because that you only get one save slot.

" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

solops

Quote from: smittyohio on April 23, 2022, 02:09:30 PM
Quote from: solops on April 22, 2022, 05:19:16 PM
TW3, wishing Matrix would release a non-steam beta patch for loyal direct purchase customers.

I can't for the life of me figure out what TW3 from Matrix is.
What? You can't read my mind? My wife claims she can. Apparently I am guilty of a lot of stuff I never thought of.  Anyway, I am an incompetent typist. Playing Total War 3, ticked that Matrix won't release DW2 betas for non-Steam playing direct purchasers since v 1.3.3 has fatal bug I reported and can't get past.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

WYBaugh

Feel this is more appropriate to the sub