WOFF Between Heaven and Hell II

Started by Grim.Reaper, January 30, 2021, 07:34:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dammit Carl!

Quote from: Staggerwing on March 31, 2021, 06:43:25 AM
I really wish the Zepps were flyable. We really need a good zeppelin sim, even better if it included things like damage control and detailed docking/handling procedures sort of like a sub sim.

Got a couple of add-ons for MSFS that may scratch that itch...kinda.

Grim.Reaper

Released, but no way I can justify paying $60 for it at this point.....not saying it isn't a good game, but after paying for all the other versions just not sure my specific play style would get the value.

https://www.overflandersfields.com/store.html

al_infierno

Has anyone picked this up?  Is it worthwhile or is it another Wings over the Reich?

EDIT - found an impressions video, he seems impressed

A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao