Main Menu

CGGrognard Says Hello

Started by CGGROGNARD, May 31, 2015, 04:45:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CGGROGNARD

Hi,

I'm CGGrognard (as if you didn't notice) and I've been a Wargamer fan for many years.  Starting out with the Avalon Hill and SSG titles, to the current batch of PC wargamers.  My favorites have been the Close Combat series, and am currently working through Order of Battle; Pacific.

You can find me on other forums such as Matrix, Slitherene, Steam, and the likes. 
v/r
CGGrognard

"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting"
~Sun Tzu~

Jarhead0331

Welcome to grogheads. We're happy to have you.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

MetalDog

Welcome!  Order of Battle: Pacific is getting some play right now in the Computer wargaming forum.  I'm sure they'll be glad to have you in the discussion.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Sir Slash

Glad to have you with us CGGrog. Please post-away to your hearts content.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Double Deuce

Martok

Welcome aboard, CGGROGNARD!  :) 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!