2018 Running Baseball Thread

Started by bayonetbrant, January 23, 2018, 11:00:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bison

Pretty stoked about opening day tomorrow.  Hope springs eternal for every fan.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

mirth

I was quietly napping under a bridge.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

MetalDog

And to sleep you should return.  Nothing to see here.  :-"
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

mirth

Bison

Very exciting opening day 1st inning for the Royals and then reality set in.

mirth

Bison

I'm not sure what the stage after losing is but that's what the Royals are doing right now.

mirth

OJsDad

Glad I didnt start Duffy. I had him for awhile last year and he didnt impress me then. May have to look at a trade soon.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Bison

He was statistically the third best lefty last season.  I think he is injured.  He injured his throwing shoulder on Sunday.

bayonetbrant

I just love that the very first pitch of the year went yard.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers