Main Menu

Themes

Started by 0kult13, May 08, 2012, 01:44:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0kult13

Been working on a new card game and have most of the mechanics down, balance still needs alot of work though. Basicly its 1-2 asymmetric warfare game which can be played from both sides. Now starting to think about what clothes to pull over the top of it.. What theme do you favour ?.

Windigo

Quote from: 0kult13 on May 08, 2012, 01:44:44 AM
Been working on a new card game and have most of the mechanics down, balance still needs alot of work though. Basicly its 1-2 asymmetric warfare game which can be played from both sides. Now starting to think about what clothes to pull over the top of it.. What theme do you favour ?.

zombie suprise attack on a campus...
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Centurion40

Alien invasion... or 21st century communist revolution, or communist revolution backed by aliens weakening earth's defences and followed by alien invasion!!
Any time is a good time for pie.

Staggerwing

How about a kindergarten w/ kids v. teachers? Spitballs, ear pulls, frog down the teacher's collar, time-outs,
lots of opportunity for asymmetric warfare, Authority against Decentralized Rebellion.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

0kult13

Quote from: Staggerwing on May 08, 2012, 07:57:41 PM
How about a kindergarten w/ kids v. teachers? Spitballs, ear pulls, frog down the teacher's collar, time-outs,
lots of opportunity for asymmetric warfare, Authority against Decentralized Rebellion.

Fantastic , like the bash st. kids lol

bob48

Quote from: 0kult13 on May 09, 2012, 01:38:51 AM
Quote from: Staggerwing on May 08, 2012, 07:57:41 PM

Fantastic , like the bash st. kids lol

LOL - I'll be 'Plug'...............or maybe 'Erbert
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!