Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

Just started playing through the tutorials of ICBM. Finished 7 of 8 of them. The music, and some other features, make this an eerily simple game on the surface, but I can tell that it will get a lot more harrowing the deeper I get into it.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

Started playing Metro Exodus - awesome game with some really striking visuals.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Warhorse

For those that play John tillers Squad Battles Series, this will kind of be familiar. Mt SBWW2 Mod now covering Desert Battles. From a scenario in testing, A Soggy Foothold. Afrika Korps advances on a section of the Mareth Line, near Wadi Zigzaou.

Mike Amos

Meine Ehre heißt Treue

Rayfer

Nice screenie warhorse.  I enjoy Tiller's ACW and Napoleonic games but haven't gotten into Squad Battles much at all. 

Warhorse

Quote from: Rayfer on January 23, 2021, 10:47:47 AM
Nice screenie warhorse.  I enjoy Tiller's ACW and Napoleonic games but haven't gotten into Squad Battles much at all.

Thanks, this mod is based on Advance of the Reich. Instead of the original year span of 1941-1942, this goes from 1935-1945. Covers a wide range of theatres, unfortunately not the Pacific, as I ran out of Allied Nation slots!
Mike Amos

Meine Ehre heißt Treue

Sir Slash

Pillars of Eternity 2: The Inner Sanctum.   MINOR SPOILER FOLLOWS       "This looks harmless enough. I wonder what happens if you touch this....
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

airboy

Is this a DLC for the 2nd Pillars of Eternity?

Sir Slash

Yes, it's the, "Forgotten Sanctum" not the Inner Sanctum. That was Might & Magic from the 80's.  #:-)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

al_infierno

I have a feeling that my deepest run into Jupiter Hell is about to end with Freddy Finkle screaming for mercy at the hands of the Summoner.  I have no idea if this is the last boss or not, but I finally reached Beyond (aka Hell) and stumbled into the Precipice of Defeat prematurely.  A precipice indeed.

I've got 2 rockets for my launcher, 2 krak grenades, 2 gas grenades (no idea if they affect this boss), and 4 EMP grenades (which are almost guaranteed to be useless against a demon boss).  Plenty of ammo for my shotgun and .44 rifle, but only 1 medkit to keep me going.

Even with my great perks (my character can never get 1-shotted when above 20 hp, and automatically regens to 35 over time) I don't think Freddy's odds are looking good.  Wish me luck... I'm sure I'll be updating this thread momentarily to talk about my glorious defeat :D

A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

al_infierno

Rest in peace, Freddy.   :'(

At least he'll be remembered as the guy who dethroned Buck Dickshot for the highest score and best run.   :2funny:

A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

rustyshackleford

Quote from: Gusington on January 18, 2021, 10:01:14 PM
Just started playing through the tutorials of ICBM. Finished 7 of 8 of them. The music, and some other features, make this an eerily simple game on the surface, but I can tell that it will get a lot more harrowing the deeper I get into it.

Ooooooo this looks like DEFCON on steroids!

Gusington

It is super creepy if you stop for a minute while playing. The soundtrack is...eerie and discomforting. Very well done!

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

and it seems your playing on a 65" tv!
Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Gusington

That's the only width my mama allows.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Rome 2 with DEI. Despite battling disease and starvation, the Roman Armada of 2 full Armies and a Fleet arrive at Carthage's LAST city on the map. I won't be sorry to see these Bastards go. Ever since the first Hastati set foot in Sicily these Sum-Bitches have been at war with me and have put-up one hell of a fight. Them and their allies I should say. I kind of miss the Carthage that just rolled-over in vanilla. But there's more work to do, Massila to the north west and Egypt to the east, and Carthage still has a few allies around who hate-on Latins.