It's on! Steam Summer Sale 2020

Started by Gusington, June 25, 2020, 12:26:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirAndrewD

Quote from: al_infierno on July 07, 2020, 05:51:38 PM
I have an old bonus key for Ultimate Admiral: Age of Sail kicking around.  Don't think I've given it to anyone, so I'll post it here for anyone who wants to claim it.

To prevent any bots from auto-grabbing it, I'm replacing asterisks for the following letters.  Might as well make it an easy little riddle while we're at it.   <:-)

GJ0YA-X*K9L-2R*35-I6*IU

In order:

* First letter of the African empire that Britain fought against in 1879.

* First letter of the word that refers to the highest of 3 main levels of military planning.

* First letter of the FIRST NAME of the German emperor whose namesake campaign in WW2 is possibly the most-played setting of all wargaming.

Drat.  Someone must've gotten it before me. 
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Gusington

Well I bought Gears: Tactics but it won't run on my machine because I don't have Windows 10! Oh well, refunded. Guess I am getting out of this sale with just some Sniper Elite 4 DLC for about 7 dollah :/ and that's it.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

Don't feel too bad about Gears Tactics Gus.  That's the main reason why I ultimately decided to pass on that game.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Toonces

I haven't bought anything yet, but I've got Global Mobilization for ARMA3 in my cart.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Gusington

Thanks W8. Guess I start the countdown now for my new gaming rig. It's been about 5 years.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

jamus34

I grabbed Satisfactory yesterday. Been having fun with that so far.

Also I just saw FOG empires on sale on the Matrix site so I might make the plunge there.
Insert witty comment here.

Anguille

I find it amazing how cheap so many of the classic games are (armada 2526 3.5 ;Endless Space 2 9.5, Imperium Romanum 2.-). It's really hard to resist...but then, i've got already most of them.

Sir Slash

I want to grab WitE but WitE 2 will come-out the moment I do.  :pullhair:  I know how you guys roll Matrix.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

airboy

Weird - I've been playing really good games for the first time that I've owned for months/years.  Not bought anything digital.

I have bought tabletop.

MC

I'm officially done with the sale with only minutes remaining. After reviewing my wishlist and probably spending a bit of every day of the sale poking around, I only ended up with one purchase using the $5 discount.

Lock 'n Load Tactical Digital
Battle of Empires: 1914-1918 - Ottoman Empire
Clad in Iron: Sakhalin 1904
Clad In Iron: Carolines 1885
Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition
Glass Masquerade 2: Illusions
Glass Masquerade 2: Illusions - Temptations Puzzle Pack

Total   $25.18   

Tpek

I ended up only purchasing ATOM RPG, and that's about it.

Rayfer

Nothing.  Put my limited gaming funds into the Tiller sale.

Pete Dero

Quote from: Rayfer on July 09, 2020, 01:27:23 PM
Nothing.  Put my limited gaming funds into the Tiller sale.

Only one game from the Steam sale : Ultimate Admiral Age of Sail  :clap:.

But my Matrix anniversary coupon arrived in this period and then there is the Tiller sale and then F1 2020 released ... 10 new games :pullhair:  :-[.

Gusington

Sale over and all I got was the Sniper Elite 4 DLC.

~fin~

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

steve58

1st time in long time I didn't buy anything in a Steam sale :o
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)