Clad in Iron: Philippines 1898 recently released

Started by em2nought, November 21, 2017, 11:04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

I always thought Mrs. Griswold was pretty sexy too.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Moreb

Quote from: totemgam on December 04, 2017, 01:53:22 PM
Gentlemen, it seems to me that you have a little evaded the topic. For us, our game is important. We put our soul and strength into it.

Thank you.

Would you look what you've done now Gus!

And ditto on the bucked-toothed mrs. Griswald. If only she had a red ferrari.

As far as your game is concerned sir. I think I might pull the trigger tonight. Duly noted
When dongles fly? - mirth

Gusington

See? Where else can you get as good a debate on board to pc games and hot moms? No where!

Mrs. Griswald had buck teeth?? *runs to Google images*

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Quote from: totemgam on December 04, 2017, 01:53:22 PM
Gentlemen, it seems to me that you have a little evaded the topic. For us, our game is important. We put our soul and strength into it.

Thank you.

Can you add Joanna Kerns as a ship Captain? That'd be sweet.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

^I was thinking the same thing.

BTW JoBeth Williams (Poltergeist) had/has perfect teeth. How dare anyone suggest otherwise.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

I thought we were talking about Mrs Griswold? That's Beverly D'Angelo

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

mirth

Gus seems confused. He keeps rambling on about JoBeth Williams.

Gusington

Definitely hot but The Hottest 80s Mom is JoBeth Williams from the original Poltergeist.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Back on topic: I'd like to see Beverly D'Angelo clad in iron.  :-*
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Zulu1966

Ahh... been gone a couple of hours and already too late I see.
"you are the rule maker, the dictator, the mini- Stalin, Mao, Hitler, the emperor, generalissimo, the MAN. You may talk the talk and appear to be quite easy going to foster popularity, but to the MAN I say F*CK YOU." And Steve G is F******g rude ? Just another day on the BF forum ... one demented idiots reaction to BF disagreeing about the thickness of the armour on a Tiger II turret mantlet.

Moreb

It is Beverly D'Angelo that has the slight bucked teeth. I think Kim Carnes sang a song called She's Got Beverly D'Angelos Teeth but don't quote me on that.

I bought Clad in Iron. Not a naval guy so honestly, I don't know the difference between a breach and a hole in the ship.

Me like this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Gusington

JoBeth Williams in Poltergeist, 1982. Right before playing Clad in Iron.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Moreb

And this is her celebration dance after soundly beating back the Spanish scourge from the waters around Manila. What did Craig Nelson put in that joint?

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd