Main Menu

DCS Discussion

Started by republic, October 28, 2013, 06:25:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Pete Dero on May 24, 2018, 11:05:18 AM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on May 24, 2018, 10:48:13 AM
^Already posted above.

I was watching it now on their channel and noticed they used CCIP so I posted it without much thinking ...

No problemo. Duplicate removed.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

JudgeDredd

I flew through a wee arch at the end of The Palm Jumeirah  :coolsmiley:

Alba gu' brath

mbar

<coffee spills on lap>

"MAVERICK!"

Jarhead0331

Wouldn't it be awesome if they surprise released the hornet tomorrow?
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

JudgeDredd

Quote from: mbar on May 24, 2018, 08:15:26 PM
<coffee spills on lap>

"MAVERICK!"
I did think about asking permission to buzz the local populace  :2funny:
Alba gu' brath

JudgeDredd

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on May 24, 2018, 08:31:10 PM
Wouldn't it be awesome if they surprise released the hornet tomorrow?
:dreamer:
Alba gu' brath

Grim.Reaper

With my bad luck it will be released this weekend...because I won't be able to play it since will be out of town:(

Jarhead0331

I made a custom mission with an F-5E touring the cost of Dubai. What an amazing map. They really broke the mold with this one.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

RyanE

I saw that the devs have talked about a "Flaming Cliffs 4" with some new "non-professional" avionics and such.  But I can't find anything official about it.  Did anyone else see anything official?

Pete Dero

Quote from: RyanE on May 27, 2018, 07:33:47 AM
I saw that the devs have talked about a "Flaming Cliffs 4" with some new "non-professional" avionics and such.  But I can't find anything official about it.  Did anyone else see anything official?

You need the beta version for these :

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/news/2018-04-27_DCS251/

Chinese Asset Pack for DCS World

China Asset Pack (CAP) is a free add-on for DCS World developed by Deka Ironwork Simulations. It contains several AI aircrafts, ground and navy units, as well as weapons that have served or are currently serving in China. Deka Ironwork will keep on expanding the asset pack and add more AI units in the future.

One of the most exciting features is the Shenyang J-11A (歼-11A) known to NATO as the Flanker B+ whose airframe is based on the Sukhoi Su-27. With 2.5.1, access to this flyable aircraft is available to those who own Flaming Cliffs 3 for DCS World and later on to those that own the Su-27 Standalone.

Key features that make the J-11A unique are:
    3D Model changes (New LODs, Pilot and other features)
    Lighting (Nose gear, Landing Lights and more)
    Windshield
    Air-to-Air Weapons and Pods (RKL-609 ECM Pod & the R-77 Medium range missile)
    Dual Rack for Rockets & Bombs

https://forums.eagle.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=587

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: RyanE on May 27, 2018, 07:33:47 AM

No details but appears the developer confirmed it was coming in some interview

https://www.google./amp/s/stormbirds.blog/2018/05/22/speculation-and-thoughts-on-dcs-flaming-cliffs-4/amp/

Jarhead0331

I just want to reiterate how wonderful the Persian Gulf map is. I'm enthralled by the coast of Dubai. The map is a must have for anyone who flies DCS. I really cannot wait to fly over it with the F/A-18C.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Jarhead0331

"We've been silent for a while and want to announce a new exciting change. Eagle Dynamics has been working hand in hand with Belsimtek for many years and together we have succeeded in creating some well-known products in the flight simulation community that we hope you enjoy. With the intent of further developing this success we have decided to align and strengthen our brand image under one banner, Eagle Dynamics. The team will remain unchanged and under the same leadership we are confident of delivering great new products to you. With the F-16C block 50, Mi-24P, AH-1S Huey Cobra and F-4E in the development pipeline, the future is very exciting. Together we look forward to taking Eagle Dynamics to the next level. Thank you."
The Belsimtek Tea

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Pete Dero

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on June 01, 2018, 11:10:26 AM
"We've been silent for a while and want to announce a new exciting change. Eagle Dynamics has been working hand in hand with Belsimtek for many years and together we have succeeded in creating some well-known products in the flight simulation community that we hope you enjoy. With the intent of further developing this success we have decided to align and strengthen our brand image under one banner, Eagle Dynamics. The team will remain unchanged and under the same leadership we are confident of delivering great new products to you. With the F-16C block 50, Mi-24P, AH-1S Huey Cobra and F-4E in the development pipeline, the future is very exciting. Together we look forward to taking Eagle Dynamics to the next level. Thank you."
The Belsimtek Tea

And how are we supposed to learn all those modules ?   :pullhair:   :))

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Pete Dero on June 01, 2018, 01:03:14 PM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on June 01, 2018, 11:10:26 AM
The Belsimtek Tea

And how are we supposed to learn all those modules ?   :pullhair:   :))

That is a very good problem to have in my book.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog