Mobile Games for Android

Started by Capn Darwin, February 13, 2012, 12:30:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Barthheart

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Barthheart

Quote from: LongBlade on March 05, 2012, 04:45:01 PM
Quote from: Barthheart on March 05, 2012, 01:53:39 PM
Quote from: bayonetbrant on March 05, 2012, 01:35:13 PM
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.smallgeneralbeta&rdid=com.smallgeneralbeta&rdot=1

still in beta, but looks cool

That's done by the same guy that did Advanced Tactics:Gold and DC:Warsaw to Paris.

Good eyes!

I know Victor.

I worked with Vic on both those titles. He's great to work for/with. Very willing to hear ideas and yet not get bogged down or side-tracked by well meaning alpha/beta testers.  8)

James Sterrett

Small General has turned out quite well for me, especially s something to play while waiting for a kettle to boil.   :)

One thing that confuses me -- sometimes it seems a unit of mine is attacked, not killed, and then enemy units move on top of it and it disappears....?

elcidce91

Quote from: bayonetbrant on February 16, 2012, 11:55:26 AM
I need a good Civ-Lite game for the 'Droid.

Preferably a free one
I dpwnloaded a version of FreeCiv for android two weeks ago.  I havent played it yet. let me know if you do.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: James Sterrett on March 06, 2012, 06:19:16 PM
Small General has turned out quite well for me, especially s something to play while waiting for a kettle to boil.   :)

sounds like just what I wanted to hear - no idea how I missed this post originally.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

Quote from: elcidce91 on April 26, 2012, 09:49:48 PMI dpwnloaded a version of FreeCiv for android two weeks ago.  I havent played it yet. let me know if you do.

Let me get my replacement phone in hand (someone at the office knocked mine off the desk and broke the screen, and then never fessed put to it) and I'll see if I can get this on-board and running.

0kult13

Conquest medevil realms by lords game studios is well worth a bash, actual prefer it over the pc version. And its under 2 pounds, droid ftw