Killzone Mercenary trailer

Started by bayonetbrant, February 11, 2013, 09:47:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

Anyone know anything about this game?

one of the guys behind it is Lee Brimmicome-Wood, the board game designer who did Bomber Command (among others)

his day job is videogame work, and he just recently wrapped up on Far Cry 3 and is now working on this one.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Jarhead0331

Looks cool...except for the flying squirrel in the beginning and the motion mechanics.

I've always been a fan of the Killzone series.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

bayonetbrant

d'oh!

you can tell I'm the tabletop guy...  I just dropped this in the first digital forum i saw and totally spaced on console vs computer...
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

jomni

Ah PS Vita.  I'm amazed at the graphics power of that handheld.  It's better than the PS2 and a bit short of the PS3.