Clad in Iron: Philippines 1898 recently released

Started by em2nought, November 21, 2017, 11:04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moreb

QuoteDont mind that so much as the fact damage modelling is extremely limited. So no individual gun destruction just what seems to be a pure hit point based system.
Having said that there is something about these games I really like.

That's strike 2, 3 and a pulled groin. A shame as it looks like it could be a great game with some more detail.
When dongles fly? - mirth

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Moreb

Quote from: Gusington on December 03, 2017, 03:15:22 PM
^Ouch.

Foolish me. I skipped right past all of the responses from the developer somehow and missed page 2 completely. Open mouth. Insert foot.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Moreb

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

totemgam

Now we are working on adding destroyers and torpedoes to games. As soon as we finish this work, we will think how to solve this problem.

Zulu1966

Quote from: totemgam on December 04, 2017, 02:24:41 AM
Now we are working on adding destroyers and torpedoes to games. As soon as we finish this work, we will think how to solve this problem.

Ok hopefully you will be able to come back and update this thread before it has descended too far into discussion of groins.
"you are the rule maker, the dictator, the mini- Stalin, Mao, Hitler, the emperor, generalissimo, the MAN. You may talk the talk and appear to be quite easy going to foster popularity, but to the MAN I say F*CK YOU." And Steve G is F******g rude ? Just another day on the BF forum ... one demented idiots reaction to BF disagreeing about the thickness of the armour on a Tiger II turret mantlet.

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Moreb

Groin Pains was a great show.
I'd be that idiot Ben's friend if it meant I might have a chance at a taste of Mrs.Sievers sweet homemade pie.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Moreb

Gusington

Compared to Joanna Kerns? No way. Only hotter mom is the one from Poltergeist.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Moreb

Quote from: Gusington on December 04, 2017, 01:44:13 PM
Compared to Joanna Kerns? No way. Only hotter mom is the one from Poltergeist.

Touché.

The man knows his hot mons.

totemgam

Gentlemen, it seems to me that you have a little evaded the topic. For us, our game is important. We put our soul and strength into it.

Thank you.