Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Con

Desperate moment in Combat Mission -  Barkmanns Corner Scenario - He earned his Knights Cross with Oak leaves today KO multiple enemy Shermans as they boiled out of the hedgerows around him

Ended up with a Total German Victory

Con

PanzersEast

Have added a new plane to the hanger, put it through its paces and completed first commercial flight with a FS Captain score of 75%.

Can anyone guess the type of A/C it is?

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

PanzersEast

Quote from: Staggerwing on March 09, 2014, 06:11:05 PM
DC-8?

Correct, the DC-8 from JustFlight.  Even though I am too young too have flown on any of the old A/C, they are a blast to fly.  So far I have really enjoyed this one, it is up there in terms of quality and realism.  Many have had problems with the fuel system, you have to balance it out although they have somewhat changed it.

FS Captain has made my flight time longer, but far more enjoyable.  That program has come a long way and now simulates icing, both on the ground and in the air.

PE

Oche

Nice pics Panzer, if possible please let us see some daytime cockpit screenshots of the DC-8  :P

PanzersEast

Quote from: Oche on March 10, 2014, 11:14:33 AM
Nice pics Panzer, if possible please let us see some daytime cockpit screenshots of the DC-8  :P

Here they are

Oche

Thanks for posting the pics Panzer, these guys from Justflight really know their stuff, very nice.

Nefaro

Early '80s air war in SF2:Europe, with some mods:

.. and flying a user-created Mirage F-1C

Martok

Fuuuu...  :o 

These bastards are the biggest, baddest spiders in the game, and at my Sovereign's current level, there's not even the slightest chance she could take her on.  Fortunately, this monster and her minions (which she can also summon more of during battle, btw) are far away from my territory.  Still unnerving to run across, though. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

undercovergeek

Expanding the town - the docks

..........the market

........the croft

.......the cemetery

......and the mines

Staggerwing

Damn it Geek! It looks awesome but I don't need another game!
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

undercovergeek

lol yeah i have those struggles with stuff i see - its a great time waster

W8taminute

Oh man that game looks gorgeous and fun to play.  With all the good games out there now where does one find the time to indulge in all this gaming goodness?
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

jomni

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Staggerwing on March 15, 2014, 07:18:01 PM
Damn it Geek! It looks awesome but I don't need another game!

agreed...I have been strong so far, but those screens look nice....might have to jump on this one in near future.