Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PanzersEast

All Hail the Queen of the Skies.......

Nefaro

Gonna get downright Oldskewl Grog-ish in here:

Philip fights Illyrian king Bardylis at the Battle of Okhrida.  HPS' Alexandrian Wars.

Hot skirmisher-on-skirmisher action

Some of the rhompaia-armed Illyrians have a go at my phalanx

The Companion cavalry start rolling up the right after bow skirmishers distracted enemy troops during the companions' flanking maneuver.

PanzersEast

Quote from: PanzersEast on March 19, 2014, 10:22:15 AM
All Hail the Queen of the Skies.......

That is the PMDG 747....  I would love to own the 777, however at $90.00 that is waaayyy too much and the 737 seems like a better deal.  A lot of gaming can be had for 90 and I will gladly stick with my CS 777 I got for around $13.00.

PE

Tuna

Did you grab the 747 PE?.... I thought they were coming out with II version soon.. only tube liner I own is the 737, it's cool, but I find myself flying smaller craft.. Twin Otter Extended, Milviz Baron, Real Air Turbine Duke..

PanzersEast

Quote from: Tuna on March 20, 2014, 11:59:30 AM
Did you grab the 747 PE?.... I thought they were coming out with II version soon.. only tube liner I own is the 737, it's cool, but I find myself flying smaller craft.. Twin Otter Extended, Milviz Baron, Real Air Turbine Duke..

I've had it for a while.... I have found that I am flying more vintage and smaller A/C as well, however the classics like the DC-8, A2A B377, CS 732 etc.. are more fun to fly as they require more pilot input.  PMDG does great work, however the price tag associated with them while probably worth it is just difficult to talk myself into it. 

I have been flying a lot with FSCaptain and the Airbus Xtended (may fav modern jetliner), however the real skill and fun is FSCaptain +  the vintage A/C, to me that is where the fun is, you can only take so much automation until you take the pilot out of the A/C all together.  I can program any FMC, however nothing like adjusting the trim yourself and managing the a/c.

I now have the Razbam Metroliner and trying to sink into that.  I also am trying to decided which A/C I want to do a Round the World Flight with.

PE

Tuna

I stopped my round the world b-17 trip, because I found that with Time Compression fuel wasn't being burned properly :-( ... maybe someday I'll attempt again..

jomni

I'm making the switch to X-Plane. FSX does some things better but X-Plane 64bit just makes for a better overall experience.

FSX has more top notch add-ons.  In X-Plane you have to work hard improving your setup...  looking for 3rd party stuff or making one yourself. Building airports is kinda fun.

Tuna

FSX can look pretty, but doesn't perform as well... X-Plane flight model is more realistic, I do enjoy it.. and stuff is cheaper for it.. just wish the airports weren't lacking so..

Toonces

Check out the streaks of rainwater on the sides of the car in this first picture:

A few more from Classics mode, Schumacher's 1988 Ferrari, Canada track:

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

undercovergeek

good pics toonces - the realism in the shots is awesome

Martok

Seconded.  I'm admittedly not a huge fan of "serious" racing games, but those screenies are amazing. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

PanzersEast

Nothing like flying a Accu-Sim plane through a storm and also not burning up the engines. 

Tuna

You should fly that around the world!

Blucher

That's a really nice Boeing 377 Stratocruiser you have there.

Jarhead0331

Breach and Clear

The Team

The workshop

Toys

Stack up!

Breach

Go go go!

Tango down

Clear!

The marketplace

Decisions