Started by Lord Zimoa, August 04, 2014, 09:05:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Zimoa

Take your ticket to Armageddon!

Epsom, UK – July 18, 2014.
Today we are overjoyed to share with you that Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon, one of the most anticipated turn-based strategy games of the year, is getting ready for release!

This detailed multiplatform wargame is now ready to enter the PC beta phase and we invite players to help us test it! By signing up for the beta, players will have a chance to be selected to be one of the lucky few, who will be able experience Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon before release and help us with the final touches, ensuring a smooth release later this year.

Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon is set during the Second War for Armageddon. In this hex-based, turn-based game developed by Flashback Games and The Lordz Games Studio, players will lead the Imperial forces of the Armageddon Steel Legion and Space Marines from a variety of Chapters against the Ork invasion through over 30 scenarios, on the hostile terrain of the planet and its gigantic Hive Cities. The game features a complex plot, involving known characters from the Warhammer 40,000 universe and while advancing through the campaign, the player will have the ability to carryover his core force from scenario to scenario.

Players can sign up for the beta by clicking here.

Get more information on Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon
from its official product page.

Boggit

From what I saw in Italy, it looks a stunning game, and loads of fun. 8)

@LordZimoa :) - Can't wait to see the models for Timz Warboyz Ork War Party! LOL! ;)
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

Jarhead0331

I'm checking my email every 30 seconds for notice that the beta is live. I hope you're happy with yourself LZ.  :knuppel2:
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Shelldrake

"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MikeGER

signed in  :)

(..after i found my password for the official Slitherine Forum again ;) ...i am not very active over there)

Shelldrake

"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd